Make the crust for the tart:
- Put 3 cups of flour into the food processor.
- Grate 2 sticks of butter and add to the flour.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Add 1 teaspoon of almond extract.
- Pulse the processor 12 times.
- Add a few drops of water at a time while pulsing the dough until the dough just comes together. Be patient!
- Roll out your dough and put it in the tart pan.
Make the filling:
- Toast 1 cup each of nuts, cashews, walnuts, pecans, and peanuts in a large dry pan on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat when nuts are fragrant. Watch them carefully so they do not burn. If they burn, you will have to start over.
- Melt 1 stick butter with ½ cup brown sugar, ⅓ cup honey and ⅓ cup molasses. Add ½ teaspoon of coconut extract.
- Mix liquid with nuts and put in the )crust and bake at 375 until bubbling.